Burmarrad Group is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant Manager to join our team.
We are an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are now seeking a passionate, energetic, and motivated person, like you, to join our growing team and be our star Finance Assistant Manager!
We will help you reach your full potential by developing, rewarding, and inspiring you to maximize your earnings in a friendly and empowering environment.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including supporting schedules and reconciliations
- Revenue and Costs analysis and reporting
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns and statistics
- Assistance with monitoring the finance team’s tasks, ensuring reporting is timely
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer
- Partly qualified ACCA
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- English & Maltese speakers
Reporting Directly to the CEO and CFO.
for more open positions. At Burmarrad Group
, we know your success is our success. Training will be provided for you to have the best chance of success in the above-mentioned role. If you are motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success, then we can put your career on the map.
Donate to Puttinu Cares
Burmarrad Group is proudly dedicated to corporate social responsibility. Our commitment to making a positive impact is reflected not just in our words but in our actions. Join us in supporting Puttinu Cares and together, let’s be a force for good in our community.
For donations please click here
to reach out to Puttinu and help them!
Remember, Burmarrad Group is your trusted partner for all things automotive.